Vintage Body Wrap
Dead Sea black mud contains rich mixture of Dead Sea salts, minerals and oils. The mineral content in Dead Sea black mud includes magnesium, potassium, calcium, natural tar, and silicon compounds. Black mud is obtained from the bottom of the Dead Sea, and then used to create various skincare products. Benefits of black mud:
- Glowing Skin- Dead Sea Black Mud stimulates blood circulation, streaming oxygen to the skin, which allows natural skin revival and thereby creates a radiant, glowing, and healthy looking skin.
- Healing Power for skin ailments such as psoriasis, eczema, and acne. In addition, Dead Sea black mud can be used to treat illnesses such as arthritis, muscle stiffness, rheumatism and joint inflammation.
- Hydration for dry skin.
- Anti-Aging ability to firm and tighten skin.
- Get Rid of Impurities, a wonderful way to unclog pores and remove any impure residues stuck deep in the skin.
Green clay is a very fine, light green powder has long been known for its detoxifying skin care benefits that can be attributed to its unique mineral composition. Composition includes dolomite, manganese, silica, copper, phosphorous, magnesium, zinc and calcium. Benefits are:
- Detoxifying -When applied topically, it can aid the skin in healing and ridding itself of harmful toxins.
- Exfoliating thus make skin feel softer while tightening pores.
- Clarifying by effectively removes excess oil and other impurities that cause clogged pores.
- Healing- the clay aids in rapid healing by removing the toxin that causes the allergic reaction. At the same time treat wounds, burns, sunburns, skin problems, ulcers, bacterial infections, bruises, mouth sores and even headaches and fevers.
N.B. This treatment is NOT recommended for pregnant women
HINT: IF YOU WANT A QUICK DETOX SESSION